Together with PaCSA we are holding the following panel at EASA 2018 on Stockholm: Security on the move: mobility and experimentation
- Rethinking Airport Security: From Necessary Evil to Seamless Experience? Helene Ilkjaer (University of Copenhagen)
- Poland in troubled times. The mobility of fear and (in)security.
- Securing Mined Paths for Moving People: Mine Risk Education on the Thai-Burma Border.
- Ariane Bélanger-Vincent (California State University, Chico)
- Kamila Grześkowiak (Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań)
- Security and circulation in boundary spaces. Limor Samimian-Darash (Hebrew University)
- Black box and Italian drivers: the controversial relation between security, control, and privacy. Irene Moretti (Leiden University)
We hope to see you in Stockholm.